Bitubo ECH29 racing fork cartridge kit for Aprilia RSV4 R /RR / APRC / ABS
Bitubo ECH29 Racing Fork Cartridge Kit for Aprilia RSV4 R /RR / APRC / ABS new ECH pressurized cartridge containing a sequence of innovative systems, such as FPS, EC and LC. All this gives the rider the best control under braking, even at extreme angles.
- RSV4 R APRC 2011-2012
RSV4 R APRC ABS 2013-2014
RSV4 RR / Euro 4 ABS 2015-
- Hydraulic system
- Hydraulic piston with FPS system (Bitubo Patent) Ø27mm, machined from Ergal.
- Cartridge rods with Ø10mm with friction reducing coating.
- Limit switch
- Mechanical bottom-out with polyurethane bump stop
- CrSi steel springs, with heat treatment, stabilizing procedure and final shot-peening with steel balls
- Fork top cap
- Fork cap with integrated hydraulic spring preload (Bitubo Patent)
- Compensation chamber
- Coaxial compensation chamber (Bitubo Patent)
- Cartridge body
- Ergal cartridge body with internal static friction reducing coating
- Separate damping and lubrication fluids
- Compression (24 clicks) - Rebound (24 clicks) - Spring preload (hydraulic) range 12mm (6 giri)
- Independent damping adjustment for compression and rebound
Bitubo shock absorbers
In road racing, the first World Championship was won in 1979 by E. Lazzarini in the 50cc Class, repeated the year after. In the 125 GP, the 1993 World Championship was won by D. Raudies, then runner-up in the 1994 season.
Among the high technology accessories, we offer Steering dampers, with Nitrogen compensating coaxial chamber (Patent since1992).
In 1993 Bitubo presents the first world fork with separate chamber with a “big piston”system.
In 1998 Bitubo introduced the revolutionary Mono 4 Regolazioni rear shock absorber. Protected by international patents, it immediately becomes the benchmark, relevant even today, in the world of suspensions technology.
In 2000 Bitubo presents the HDX00 Racing Fork, the fi rst complete fork designed and created by Bitubo to revolutionize the existing technology. Completely adjustable and pressurized (nitrogen), with a not rounded outer tube and a patented big piston system, it is adopted into the SBK World Championship, and in 2003 it wins the Italian SBK Championship.
In 2009 Bitubo has patented an innovative hydraulic system, called FPS, signifi cant. FPS has quickly set new track records, podiums and victories in the competitions and championship. FPS is used in the new ECH29 and new RDH fork. First existing cartridge on the market wit hydraulic spring preload.
Today the range includes more than 1400 models available for Superbikes, touring bikes, Scooters.
Bitubo represents today the ideal solution for riders who want the best for their vehicle: performance, comfort, riding precision, and most of all, the quality of an excellent product that is constantly developed in cooperation with advanced research centres and prominent universities. Tested and developed with fatigue and destruction tests, in software and dynamic simulations.
Today, Bitubo has achieved great success in International race series such as: WSBK, BSB, CIV, CEV, IDM and many other national championships around the world.